- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian Speaker met with Ecumenical Patriarch2010-02-12 10:56
David Bakradze, the Speaker of Georgian Parliament, staying in Turkey with a visit, met with Bartolomeo I, Ecumenical Patriarch of Constantinople - Georgia Times correspondent in Tbilisi.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to the press service of the Parliament, the main topic of negotiations was condition of Orthodox Churches in Abkhazia and South Ossetia.
The Ecumenical Patriarch stated his support for the decision of the Russian Orthodox Church, which refuses autocephaly of Abkhazian and South Ossetian Churches.
Bartolomeo I wondered about the health of Ilia II, the Catholicos Patriarch of All Georgia , and mentioned he has much authority in the Orthodox world.