- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Inauguration of Abkhazian President irked Tbilisi2010-02-12 17:00
Deputy Foreign Minister David Jagalania called the inauguration of Sergey Bagapsh, the President of Abkhazia - Interfax.gt-en-newsitem-inside
He called it an "attempt of occupation forces to legitimize the proxy regime in Abkhazia".
Temur Iakobashvili, the State Minister for Reintegration Issues of Georgia called the inauguration a "tragicomedy."
"Comedy - because no-one in civilized world recognizes the so-called President of Abkhazia; the ceremony of inauguration is a tragedy because the occupation force defies rights of not only hundreds of thousands of exiled Georgians, but also local residents remaining in Abkhazia," Iakobashvili said.
Today Sergey Bagapsh officially took the office.