- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Israel plans to deliver Georgia a big shipment of armaments2010-02-12 17:17
According to Russian special services, Israel doesn't supply Georgia with unmanned aircrafts alone, it intends to deliver a large shipment of firearms and ammunition.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The supplies are reported to be not connected with the government.
According to some sources, Ropadia Ltd, the Israeli firm, registered in Cyprus, via Arsenal, the Bulgarian firm, intends to supply Georgia with 50 000 AKS-47, about 1000 grenade launchers and about 20 000 40-mm grenades for them, and about 15 000 5.56-mm assault rifles - ITAR TASS.
The source added that several days ago the armaments were ready for delivery.
On November 5th 2009 Lieutenant General Alexander Shlyakhturov [Russia] said that Georgia kept receiving armaments and military machinery from NATO countries, Israel and Ukraine.