- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Turkish ship caught fire in Abkhazia2010-02-12 17:29
A Turkish vessel caught fire in Abkhazia, one of the crew members was injured.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The fire occurred at the ship with a cargo of cement, 300 meters [328 yards] away from the coast, in Sokhumi bay basin.
Having received the signal, Abkhazian fire-fighters reached the ship and due to joint efforts of the fire brigade and the crew the fire was contained, said Lev Kvitsinia, the Abkhazian emergency department head.
According to tentative data, the vessel ignited due to fault in wires. It's mentioned that the ship was assembled in 1964 and requires serious repair.
Georgiy Podbelskiy, a crew member, born in Odessa, was taken to the Republican hospital with medium-grade burns.