- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Astrologer predicts a hard year for Saakashvili2010-02-12 18:32
Pavel Globa, a renowned Russian astrologer, predicts catastrophes and natural disasters in Asian-Pacific region. And a hard year for Mikheil Saakashvili, the President of Georgia - RIA Novosti.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Globa said that on February 14th the year of the White Tiger begins. He himself tends to stick to Ancient Persian calendar, and the year of Turtle is coming, therefore the best time for people possessing similar traits is coming. Caution, persistence, cool head of the turtle and adventurism and sporting blood of tiger will be in demand.
In the year of Turtle [which repeats every 32 years] "for several most recent times something very seriously changed in geopolitical scenarios" and caused far-reaching consequences.
"Fate of world for a long time will be decided this year", Globa believes.
In his view, this year is also very important for Russia.
Globa heeded that on December 21st, the birthday of Mikheil Saakashvili, a lunar eclipse occurs.
"The year will be fatal for him", Globa concluded.
He mentioned that the steps that wouldn't damage Saakashvili much previously, this year "will have grievous consequences for him".