- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia wants to settle terms “ethnic cleansing” and “occupation” on the international arena2010-02-15 12:56
Georgia will try to record in the international documents and settle at the international arena terms like "occupation" and "ethnic cleansing" in regard to Abkhazia and South Ossetia - Georgia Times correspondent in Tbilisi.gt-en-newsitem-inside
At today's briefing Nino Kalandadze, the deputy Foreign Minister of Georgia, it's one of the main tasks in the international relations, and the visit to of the Denmark's delegation to PACE, starting today, is significant.
She added the talks of the Foreign Minister Vashadze with the Danish parliamentarians would focus on "occupation" of Georgian territories and "ethnical cleansing" of the Georgian population. The same topic will be the main topic of negotiations with the acting chairman of OSCE, expected in Tbilisi tomorrow.