- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
OSCE chairman started tour around South Caucasus2010-02-15 14:46
The acting chairman of OSCE, the Foreign Minister of Kazakhstan, Kanat Saudabayev, started his tour across South Caucasus.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The primary aim of the visit is settling lasting conflicts in post-Soviet space.
On Sunday Saudabayev arrived in Baku - Interfax. Today he's expected to meet with President Ilham Aliyev, the Foreign Minister, and representatives of political parties of Azerbaijan. In the course of his journey [up to February 17th ] he plans to visit Armenia and Georgia.
Saudabayev expressed hope that with consideration of historical community, mental proximity of Kazakhstan to all sides of conflicts, and high authority and trust the peoples feel towards Nursulatan Nazarbayaev, the President of Kazakhstan, some efforts of partners, participating in the process, can be triggered.
He added his tour to South Caucasus will be devoted to these issues. OSCE, the UN and the EU are co-chairmen of Geneva Talks. In Saudabayev's view, the further close cooperation between the three countries is of key significance to reinforce stability in conflict areas in South Caucasus.