- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian politicians are waiting for a “new Russian aggression”2010-02-15 15:23
Part of Georgian politicians believes that Russia is planning another aggression against Georgia, this time with the help of Georgians themselves.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The National-Democratic party of Georgia has already published a list of those who, in their view, conduct anti-Georgian activities in favour of Russia - RosBalt.
The list is headed by ex-PM Zurab Noghaideli. Last week he signed agreement on cooperation with Russian ruling party [the United Russia].
Giga Bokeria, the deputy Foreign Minister of Georgia, is sure all the attempts of Russia are doomed to fail. "The vast majourity in Georgian political range, including opponents of the government, stick to the one position on the most important issues, including the integrity of Georgia and its orientation on joining the European-Atlantic alliance," he said.
According to Bachuki Kardava, the National Democratic party leader, the Kremlin is looking for the support in Georgia itself, and finds it in a part of Georgian politicians "helping Putin to restore the USSR, but not the territorial integrity of Georgia."