- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Danish delegation met with representatives of Georgian opposition2010-02-15 16:58
Parliamentary delegation of Denmark to PACE arrived in Georgia today with a working visit, and held meeting with representatives of parliamentary and non-parliamentary opposition of Georgia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
After the meeting it was said the main topics were the territorial integrity of Georgia and Georgian-Russian relations.
Opposition members acquainted the guests with the political and economic situation in the country.
Despite the difference in estimations, all opposition representatives stuck to the point the Council of Europe must toughen control over implementation of the adopted resolutions. Paata Davitaya, the Vice Speaker, highlighted that Russia implements no CE resolutions, and this issue must be discussed at the upcoming session in April.
The Georgian side also expressed wish for reinforcement of the EUMM and the EU's working out an active policy in regard to Abkhazia and South Ossetia.