- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Black Sea summit opens in Paris2010-02-15 17:39
The AER [Assembly of European Regions] organizes the Black Sea summit on February 15th- 16th in February in Paris - NEWS.am.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The event will be devoted to ecologic situation and tourism issues in the countries of Black Sea basin, said representative of the organisation.
Representatives of Armenia, Turkey, Georgia, Russia, Bulgaria and Romania are expected to participate.
AER was founded in 1985, includes over 270 regions from 33 countries, as well as 16 interregional organisations.
The aim of AER activities is organisation and development of dialog among all the regions of Europe, and increase of their role in regional scale.