- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Tsotne Gamsakhurdia, late President’s son, is in coma2010-02-15 18:36
Tsotne Gamsakhurdia, the son of the first President of Georgia, lapsed into a coma, announced Keti Bekauri, his attorney - Interfax.gt-en-newsitem-inside
She said she learnt about his condition from some sources in prison hospital. Bekauri mentioned the administration of the jail didn't let her see the defendant.
Tsotne Gamsakhurdia's custody has been lasting for several months so far; in December he declared an open-ended hunger strike. His attorney repeatedly stated about deterioration of his health.
Previously Georgia Times reported that Tsotne Gamsakhurdia was arrested on October 27th over the charge of murder. He started a hunger strike and was put in a prison hospital.
For the first time he was arrested on September 3rd 2008, in Tbilisi airport, right after his return from Moscow. He was charged of espionage for Russia and organization of anti-state plot.
On February 1st he was presented a new charge on inflicting slight injuries [over an incident occurred in 1998].