- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian opposition is preparing for trip to Moscow2010-02-16 12:36
A group of Georgian opposition members is getting ready for negotiations with Russian authorities and opposition. The trip can take place in March.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Organisation issues are being discussed now - the VZGLYAD.
Zurab Noghaideli, the ex-Prime Minister of Georgia, the leader of Movement for Just Georgia has visited Moscow 5 times since autumn 2005. Not so long ago he signed an agreement on cooperation with the United Russia. One of the opposition members, willing to head for Moscow, is Koba Davitashvili, the leader of People's Party.