- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
OSCE: only participant countries can solve Nagotno-Karabakh problem2010-02-16 13:31
Solution of Nagorno-Karabakh problem can be found only by conflict parties, believes Kanat Saudabayev, the acting OSCE chairman.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"We intend to give an impetus to the conflict settlement. However, the parties have the key to the problem solution and others can simply assist the early conflict settlement. We express cautious optimism about Karabakh peace process," Saudabayev said - News.am.
He added that Kazakhtsan's presidentship in OSCE will support any proposals on easing tension in Karabakh conflict area, including OSCE Minsk Group's proposal for both sides, implying elimination of snipers from contact line.
Previously Georgia Times reported that the acting chairman of OSCE, the Foreign Minister of Kazakhstan, Kanat Saudabayev, started his tour across South Caucasus.
The primary aim of the visit is settling lasting conflicts in post-Soviet space.