- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Partnership for Mobility, the EU program, starts in Georgia2010-02-16 17:20
The EU delegation, staying in Tbilisi, is discussing the implementation of the new joint program, Partnership for Mobility, with the government of Georgia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to the information of the government of Georgia, the program implies employment and education of country's citizens, legally staying in the EU countries.
The EU experts said the implementation of the program would favour encouragement of legal migration, struggle with illegal migrants and cooperation for development - RosBalt.
France has already presented the specific proposals on simplification of migration and in-depth training courses for Georgians in the country.
There're specific proposals from other countries, and they cover a wide range of cooperation of European companies and education establishments with citizens and companies of Georgia.