- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Benjamin Netanyahu denies resumption of arms supplies for Georgia2010-02-16 18:04
Benjamin Netanyahu, the Prime Minister of Israel, currently staying in Moscow with a visit, stated that data about his country's resumed arms supplies for Georgia to be wrong - Interfax.gt-en-newsitem-inside
He noted that in the issue of arms supplies Israel always considers concerns of all countries and hopes Russia to do the same - to act in interest of stability in instable regions.
Netanyahu said Israel considers interests and concerns of Russia, and asked Russia to do the same when it comes to security of Israel.
Previously mass media spread messages about a large shipment of armaments ready to be sent to Georgia by Israel. In September 2008 Anna Azari, the ambassador of Israel to Russia said that upon Russia's request the country stopped arms supplies for Georgia shortly before the August war.