- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
The body of the deceased Georgian luger delivered home2010-02-17 10:40
The body of the Georgian luger Nodar Kumaritashvili, killed in accident while training shortly before the Olympics, was delivered to his motherland - Georgia Times correspondent in Tbilisi.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The aircraft from Munich landed in Tbilisi at about 4 a.m., and in the morning the body was delivered to Bakuriani, his home settlement.
Giya Natsvliashvili, the chairman of the Olympic committee of Georgia, trainer and uncle of the deceased, and his friend Levan Gureshidze, who refused to participate in the Olympics after the death of Nodar, also returned to Georgia.
The funeral of Nodar Kumaritashvili will be held on February 20th. He will be buried of the Assumption of the Holy Mother of God cathedral.