- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Railroad of Abkhazia to be passed under control of Russian Railways2010-02-17 11:52
In the nearest time Russia and Abkhazia will sign a number of agreements on cooperation in the sphere of transport, including an agreement on passing railroads of Abkhazia under control of Russian Railways, stated Sergey Bagapsh, the leader of Abkhazia, at the meeting with Sergey Ivanov, the Vice PM of Russia today in Moscow - RIA Novosti.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"We prepared several documents. In the course of this visit we'll sign them, and it will allow to get started solution of such issues as development of railway transport, perhaps, of the airport," Bagapsh said.
The Abkhazian leader called the sphere of transportation "the basis of development of economy of Abkhazia."
Ivanov congratulated Bagapsh on his being re-elected at the post of the President of Abkhazia and expressed confidence about further development of the bilateral relations. The Vice PM reminded that last year the countries signed 25 new agreements and accords on cooperation.