- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Russia to help Abkhazia in economic development2010-02-17 16:27
Russia intends to help Abkhazia in its economic development to strengthen its independency, stated President Medvedev at the press conference after negotiations with Abkhazian leader Sergey Bagapsh - RIA Novosti.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"I intentionally told our Abkhazian friends that we must forefront the cooperation of states just to help the economy of Abkhazia to get to its feet, conduct supplies of mechanisms, products, machinery essential for development of economy, help in establishment of most important economic and social programs, give impetus to development of banking system of Abkhazia, and basing in it provide the inflow of private investments," Medvedev said.
He expressed confidence that with this way to build relations the political independence of Abkhazia will be supported by economic independence.