- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Journalists indignant over censorship to First Caucasian channel2010-02-17 17:22
French Journalists, politicians and public figures published an open letter in Libération, expressing their indignation over the disconnection of the First Caucasian [Perviy Kavkazkiy] channel from Eutelsat satellite.gt-en-newsitem-inside
76 people signed under the letter. They hail the fact of the channel's being a free Russian-speaking channel - GHN.
Authors do not intend to put up with censorship and demand immediate restoration of broadcasting.
Eutelsat must comply with the obligations, the letter says.
Ingushetia.Ru [Russian blog] decided to broadcast newsflashes of the channel.
Bloggers are ready to post daily news and show the number of visits. They say everyone shpu7ld have an access to information. Until the satellite work of the the channel isn't resumed, everyone willing can watch the news in blogs and communities.