- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Abkhazia and Russia signed 10 agreements on cooperation2010-02-18 12:40
Today their discussion will be continued. One of the signed documents implied deployment of a Russian military base in Black Sea coast for 49 years. The Foreign Ministry of Georgia has already expressed its protest and accused Moscow of attempt to increase its presence in occupied territories - Mir channel.
Agreements on resistance to illegal migration; transport and ecologic memorandums were signed. The leaders noted these documents lay the basis for peaceful development of Abkhazia as a separate state and present many obligations.