- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Saakashvili revealed own resemblance with Churchill2010-02-18 15:30
Delivering a speech in the Royal Institute of International Affairs in London, Mikheil Saakashvili, the President of Georgia said he didn't rule out a new war in South Caucasian region and compared himself with Winston Churchill, the Prime Minister of Great Britain in 1940-1945 and 1951-1955.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Saakashvili said he's seen as a hothead and a bellicose person, the same characteristics as Churchill was given in America.
The Georgian leader also stated he didn't rule out resumption of an armed conflict in regions adjusting to Western and Northern borders of Georgia - ITAR TASS.
New invasion is possible, he said but didn't specify whether he meant Abkhazia and South Ossetia.