- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Alasania can renounce struggle for Tbilisi Mayor post2010-02-18 17:11
The Alliance for Georgia without any pre-requisites proposes pro-opposition parties to start consultations to elect the one Tbilisi Mayor candidate.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Yesterday members of the Alliance, David Usupashvili [Republican party] and David Gamkrelidze [New Rights party] held consultations on the issue - Trend.
The absence of pre-requisites means in case most parties support any other candidate, Irakli Alasania will not run for Tbilisi Mayor.
"From out side that would be wrong and unfair to present a pre-requisite to make Irakli Alasania the one candidate. If somebody presents the better candidate and configuration, we are ready to agree," Usupashvili noted.