- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian Foreign Minister negotiated with ambassador to Finland2010-02-18 18:36
Yesterday Grigol Vashadze, the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Georgia, met with Petri Salo, the Roving Ambassador of the Finland to Georgia, Armenia and Azerbaijan.gt-en-newsitem-inside
At the meeting the parties discussed various aspects of bilateral and multilateral relations, as well as regional and international affairs - Press and Information Department of the Foreign Ministry of Georgia.
They also touched upon the issue of the upcoming visit of Foreign Minister Vashadze to Finland and the improvement of the EU-Georgia relations.
The sides expressed hope the relations between two friendly countries will be extended and cover all the fields of bilateral and multilateral cooperation.