- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
OSCE to offer Armenia and Azerbaijan a roadmap2010-02-19 10:04
In order to settle the Nagorno-Karabakh conflict, OSCE intends to work out and present Armenia and Azerbaijan the" roadmap", said Kanat Saudabayev, the foreign minister of Kazakhstan, the president country of OSCE, at the joint sitting of the three common committees of the OSCE PA in Vienna - RIA Novosti.gt-en-newsitem-inside
On February 17th Saudabayev finished the 40day working visit around countries of South Caucasus: Azerbaijan, Armenia, Georgia. The Minister mentioned the positive progress reached by the countries in the issue.
He explained that in the framework of agreements any possible steps to ease tension and increase trust in the conflict area must be considered and developed.
Saudabayev said that in Baku and Yerevan he had a thorough and sincere exchange of views with presidents Aliyev and Sargsyan. In his view, these meetings gave him the priceless understanding of Nagorno-Karabakh conflict. He also passed proposals on settling the conflict from the President of Kazakhstan.