- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia and Japan held political consultations2010-02-19 14:55
Political consultations between Georgia and Japan were held today in the Foreign Ministry of Georgia. The talks covered the wide range of issues of bilateral and multilateral relations.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The Georgian delegation was headed by deputy Foreign Minister Alexander Nalbandov, Japanese - by deputy director of European bureau of the foreign ministry of Japan, Nobukatsu Kanehara - Novosti-Gruzia.
The Japanese side confirmed the support for the territorial integrity of Georgia.
At the meeting prospects of deepening relations between the two countries, regional and international issues.
Today Nobukatsu Kanehara also met with Foreign Minister of Georgia, Grigol Vashadze, the parties considered issues of deepening Georgian-Japanese cooperation in different spheres.
Vashadze thanked the Japanese side for the assistance rendered to Georgia.