- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Turkish mass media: Armenia will touch upon the topic of genocide at Eurovision2010-02-19 15:40
Turkish mass media found hints on mentioning the genocide of Armenians in the Apricot Stone song by Eva Rivas, 1news.az reports citing to the Hurriyet.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Turkish mass media say the lyrics of the song contain overt hints on mentioning the genocide of Armenians. It their view, it one more time witnesses that Armenia is making provocations again.
Music was composed by Armen Martirosyan, a renowned artist of Armenia; lyrics were written by poet Karen Kavaleryan.
Arrangementfor the song was done by Ara Torosyan [Murzo]. Armenia presents its performance at Eurovision 2010 in Oslo, in the second semi-final on May 27th.