- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Political consultations with Brazilian delegation held in Georgian Foreign Ministry2010-02-19 19:12
Today in the political consultations between the delegations of Georgia and Brazil were held in Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Georgia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The Brazilian delegation, headed by Ambassador Maria Fontenele Reis, the director of the European Department at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Brazil, met with Grigol Vashadze, the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Georgia - Information and Press Department of the Ministry.
Political consultations at the level of directors of departments were also conducted at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. The sides discussed prospects of improvement of relations between the two states and a wide range of political and economic points of the agenda.
At the meeting the Brazilian side reiterated its support for the territorial integrity and sovereignty of Georgia and expressed its readiness to proceed with deepening the cooperation in future as well.