- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
People’s Front: Russian agents rule Georgia2010-02-22 14:55
The government of Georgia is manned with Russian agents, said Nodar Natadze, the leader of People's Front - NEWS.amgt-en-newsitem-inside
In his view, Moscow fully rules the processes in the country via Georgian government and pseudo-opposition.
Natadze believes an overt attack of Russia on Georgia is going on now.
He calls traitors those politicians, who talk about restoring relations with Russia without withdrawal of Russian troops from Abkhazia and South Ossetia - Akhali Taoba [Georgian newspaper].
In October 2008 Natadze called President Saakashvili the traitor and claimed that Tbilisi assaulted Tskhinvali following the order from Moscow. "This war gave Russia the cause to say that Georgians unleashed the genocide of Ossetians. Surely, nobody believed it, but it was said," he explained.
In August 2009, one year after the war in South Ossetia, Nodar Notadze burned a Russian flag in Rustaveli Avenue in Tbilisi.