- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
EU special representatives to Moldova and Georgia had their mandates extended2010-02-23 13:30
The EU Foreign Affairs Council extended mandates of its special representatives from March 1st 2010 to August 31st 2010.gt-en-newsitem-inside
In particular, the double mandate of Pierre Morel as the EU special representative for crisis in Georgia [Georgian-South Ossetian conflict] and as the special representative in Central Asia, was extended - RIA Novosti.
The authorities of Peter Semneby, the EU special representative to South Caucasus, and Kalman Miszei, the EU special representative to Moldova, were extended.