- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Ex-Minister of Defense is ready to be a labourer2010-02-23 17:04
Irakli Okruashvili, the political emigrant, the ex-Interior Minister, ex-Minister of Defense and Economic Development of Georgia, said he is ready to be a labourer to topple the regime of President Saakashvili.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"I propose myself as a labourer for those, who is ready for self-sacrifice in struggle," he said I the interview to Kviris Palitra [Georgian weekly] -the VZGLYAD.
"Now the stage, when all the method are admissible for the fall of this regime, has come," he said.
Okruashvili mentioned he doesn't think of the possible reconciliation with Saakashvili. "The end of our animosity with him, and as well with Merabishvili [the Interior Minister], will be sooner or later dramatic, as I hope," he claimed.