- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Gamsakhurdia’s son insists on interrogating Shevardnadze2010-02-24 15:01
Konstantin Gamsakhurdia, the son of Zviad Gamsakhurdia, the late first President's of Georgia son, heading the commission to investigate the reasons of father's death, demands interrogation of several high-ranking Georgian officials, including ex-President Shevardnadze.gt-en-newsitem-inside
He believes not all the materials were studied. After the meetings with ex-Minister of Defense Tengiz Kitovani and ex-State security head Igor Giorgadze, held in Moscow, many questions arised - RosBalt.
"We want to invite Tengiz Sigua, the then Prime Minister, who can give valuable data. According to the information, received in Moscow, from Tengiz Kitovani and Igor Giorgadze, the interrogation of Shevardnadze becomes necessary," he said.
Zviad Gamsakhurdia (1939 - 1993) was elected the President in 1991, and died under undisclosed circumstances. According to the official version, he committed a suicide; whereas family of the late President said he was assassinated.