- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Hurricane inflicted 1.1 mln damage to Tbilisi2010-02-24 15:02
The damage, inflicted by the hurricane to Tbilisi, exceeded GEL 1.1, said Vice Mayor Nikolai Khachirashvili.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Today he watched the damaged objects and was acquainted with the problems of the population - Georgia Times reporter.
Khachirashvili promised the Mayor's Office's help to local residents in overcoming the consequences of the hurricane: to allocate money and lure investors for reconstruction works.
According to the recent data, the wind torn off and damaged roofs of more than 300 buildings in Tbilisi, totally over 40 000 square meters of roofing were damaged.
Sever hundred of trees were torn off with roots. The Mayor's Office decided to cut branches and cut down old trees, which can fall in case of a new hurricane.