- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia is still in priorities of the White House2010-02-25 11:54
Georgia remains one of the foreign policy priorities f the U.S. administration, stated Hillary Clinton, the U.S. Secretary of State.gt-en-newsitem-inside
In the course of the hearings in the Senate Committee on Foreign Relations of the U.S. Congress, she reminded that a number of American officials visited Tbilisi, among them: Vice President Joseph Biden, Deputy Secretary of State James Steinberg; and U.S. special representative for Afghanistan and Pakistan Richard Holbrooke - ITAR TASS.
A clear signal that the USA supports the government of Georgia, was given, she said.