- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia-USA working group will hold a meeting in the framework of Charter on Partnership2010-02-25 12:22
The working group on economic issues, established in the framework of Georgia-USA Charter, will hold another sitting today.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The first meeting was held not so long ago in Tbilisi - GHN.
It was attended by a high-ranking U.S. delegation, headed by Jose Fernandez, the Assistant Secretary of State on the issues of economy and business.
According to Nino Kalandadze, the deputy Foreign Minister of Georgia, "besides current economical issues, important economic prospects will be discussed."
Various groups, working in a number of spheres, were established in the framework of the Charter on strategic partnership.