- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
U.S. Navy ship anchored in Poti2010-02-25 15:22
This morning FFG 32 John Hall, ship of U.S. coast guard, anchored in Poti port - RosBalt, citing to Georgian mass media. Short-termed Georgian-American exercise on rescue and fighting illegal migration will be held.gt-en-newsitem-inside
On March 1st the ship is expected to visit Batumi port and attend the ceremony of opening coast guard point in settlement Gornio, bordering on Turkey. The Americans will also participate in culture and sports events.
In July 2009 USS Stout guided-missile destroyer of the U.S. navy visited Batumi.
The regular visits of American navy in the region underline the desire of the USA to favour security of regional and marine movement, the press service of the U.S embassy to Georgia reported that time.