- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
President of Georgia to deliver the annual address in the Parliament2010-02-26 11:43
Today Mikheil Saakashvili, the President of Georgia, will deliver his annual address to the Parliament.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The parliamentary majourity and minority agree on debates after the speech and participation of the head of state in them. The final decision will be made today at the bureau's sitting.
According to the present-day legislation, the President can present the report and do not listen to the debates. Opposition demands him to participate.
Opposition also demands to let every MP, not the fraction leader alone [as regulation says now], speak - Trend.