- PACE President arrives to Georgia 2013-05-28 13:42
- Ivanishvili urges Georgians living abroad to return to Georgia 2013-05-28 13:04
- Days of Georgian Diaspora 2013 in Tbilisi 2013-05-28 12:36
- Georgian FM: Russia violates the basic principles of international law 2013-05-28 12:02
- Azerbaijan is developing in all areas - PACE President 2013-05-27 14:06
- Festival of Azerbaijani culture took place in Georgia 2013-05-27 13:23
- The court of appeal has left Vano Merabishvili in detention 2013-05-27 12:52
Georgia established diplomatic relations with Saint Lucia2010-02-26 12:09
Georgia established diplomatic and consular relations with Saint-Lucia. Yesterday a due joint communiqué was signed - Press and Information Department of the Foreign Ministry of Georgia.
Following the document, Georgia and Saint Lucia will develop bilateral relations in accordance with the fundamental principles of international law - territorial integrity, inviolability of borders, non-interference in each other's internal affairs and sovereign equality.
The sides notified the UN Secretary General of the establishment of diplomatic relations.
The ceremony was held in New York, in Permanent Representative office of Georgia to the UN. From the side of Saint Lucia the document was signed by Permanent Representative of Saint Lucia to UN Donatus Keith St. Aimee and from the side of Georgia - by Permanent Representative of Georgia to UN Alexander Lomaia.