- Cleveland Cops Promise to Stop Pistol-Whipping People After DOJ Exposed their Dangerous Habit 2015-05-27 22:31
- Air Force Certifies SpaceX To Launch Military Satellites 2015-05-27 12:50
- ISIS burn woman alive for refusing to take part in ‘extreme sex act’ 2015-05-26 23:35
- Abuse Survivor Speaks Out: “Cops Stood Guard as I was Raped by Politicians as a Child” 2015-05-26 22:16
- Expenses and sex scandal deleted from MPs’ Wikipedia pages by computers inside Parliament 2015-05-26 21:24
- Homicide probe to be launched into B.B. King's death: officials 2015-05-26 21:13
- NSA Trying to Track Your Smartphone Finger Strokes 2015-05-26 21:09
Georgia established diplomatic relations with Saint Lucia2010-02-26 12:09
Georgia established diplomatic and consular relations with Saint-Lucia. Yesterday a due joint communiqué was signed - Press and Information Department of the Foreign Ministry of Georgia.
Following the document, Georgia and Saint Lucia will develop bilateral relations in accordance with the fundamental principles of international law - territorial integrity, inviolability of borders, non-interference in each other's internal affairs and sovereign equality.
The sides notified the UN Secretary General of the establishment of diplomatic relations.
The ceremony was held in New York, in Permanent Representative office of Georgia to the UN. From the side of Saint Lucia the document was signed by Permanent Representative of Saint Lucia to UN Donatus Keith St. Aimee and from the side of Georgia - by Permanent Representative of Georgia to UN Alexander Lomaia.