- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia established diplomatic relations with Saint Lucia2010-02-26 12:09
Georgia established diplomatic and consular relations with Saint-Lucia. Yesterday a due joint communiqué was signed - Press and Information Department of the Foreign Ministry of Georgia.
Following the document, Georgia and Saint Lucia will develop bilateral relations in accordance with the fundamental principles of international law - territorial integrity, inviolability of borders, non-interference in each other's internal affairs and sovereign equality.
The sides notified the UN Secretary General of the establishment of diplomatic relations.
The ceremony was held in New York, in Permanent Representative office of Georgia to the UN. From the side of Saint Lucia the document was signed by Permanent Representative of Saint Lucia to UN Donatus Keith St. Aimee and from the side of Georgia - by Permanent Representative of Georgia to UN Alexander Lomaia.