- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Court refused to allow Tsotne Gamsakhurdia bail2010-02-26 13:39
Tbilisi city court refused to meet the petition of the attorney and allow bail of Tsotne Gamsakhurdia, the son of the late first President of Georgia, accused of wounding a person and espionage for Russia. He will remain imprisoned.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Members of the Parliament and public figures were ready to become his bail, but the judge Merab Jorbenadze refused.
Yet he allowed, despite protests of prosecution, to interrogate ad litem seven new witnesses. The defense's petition on additional biological examination was also met.
The next trial will be held on March 1st.