- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia to introduce direct air communication with Qatar2010-02-26 16:06
In the nearest time Georgia will establish direct air communication with Qatar, said Nikolai Mchedlishvili, the press speaker of the Georgian PM. The due agreement was reached in the course of the PM Gilauri's visit to Qatar - Georgia Times correspondent.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to Mchedlishvili, Gilauri met with Akbar Al Baker, the general director of Qatar Airways company.
The head of the company mentioned it would favour reinforcement of contacts between businessmen and population of the two countries. He promised to start flights from the capital of Qatar to Tbilisi.
The date remains unknown, additional negotiations must be held.