- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Bureau of the Parliament endorsed the format of today’s hearing2010-02-26 16:59
The bureau of the Georgian Parliament endorsed the format of today's hearing, including the annual report of the President and the debates - Georgia Times correspondent.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The President will arrive in the Parliament to 6 p.m. [local time]. The building has already been inspected and sealed. The sitting will be attended by representatives of the diplomatic corps, members of the Cabinet, family of Nodar Kumaritashvili, the Georgian luger, killed in accident hours before the Olympics.
After the report the 2-hour break will be announced, then MPs will speak. Representatives if majourity and minority are granted 45 minutes each, fraction leaders - 15 minutes each. As exception, 5 minutes were granted to independent MP Georgi Tsagareishvili, who requested the Speaker to give him opportunity to participate in debates.
According to tentative information, the President can be present at the debates, though not obliged. He also can speak after all MPs.