- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Russian Foreign Ministry called on the USA to be careful with Georgia2010-02-26 17:28
In the light of the coming American-Georgian military exercise at Black Sea, the Foreign Ministry of Russia issued a statement, urging the USA to avoid steps, favouring build-up of offensive potential of Georgia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"We see the upcoming exercise as the issue of bilateral relations," the source in the Ministry said - Interfax.
"At the same time, we call on our partners to be careful in such an interaction with Georgia and in the military cooperation with this country, able to lead to build-up of the offensive potential of Georgia, which can be used for destabilizing the situation in the region," the source said. He said the Russian side "will closely watch the upcoming exercise."
Yesterday FFG 32 John Hall, ship of U.S. coast guard, anchored in Poti port. Short-termed Georgian-American exercise on rescue and fighting illegal migration will be held.
On March 1st the ship is expected to visit Batumi port and attend the ceremony of opening coast guard point in settlement Gornio, bordering on Turkey. The Americans will also participate in culture and sports events.