- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
New Foreign Minister of Abkhazia appointed2010-02-26 18:33
Sergey Bagapsh appointed Maxim Gvinjia the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Abkhazia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Previously he occupied the position of the deputy Foreign Minister of Abkhazia - RIA Novosti.
Maxim Gvinjia was born on March 13th 1976 in Sokhumi. In 1998 he graduated from Gorlovka State Institute of Foreign Languages [Ukraine]. Since 1999 he has been working in the Foreign Ministry of Abkhazia. In 2002 was appointed the head of the international department of the Ministry. In 2004 received the diploma of the South Wales Institute in the sphere of human rights. In March 2004 was appointed the deputy Foreign Minister. Married, has 3 sons.