- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Saakashvili: Georgia won’t renounce integration in Europe2010-02-27 11:41
Georgia chose its Europe-oriented course and won't decline from it, announced President Mikheil Saakashvili yesterday, presenting the annual report in the Parliament - RIA Novosti.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"Our choice is to build a civilized, modern, democratic, and European Georgia. Our foreign policy is to return to the European family and integrate into the North Atlantic Treaty Organization," he stated.
He also touched upon the relations with Russia. "I have no doubt that one day we will have unrestricted flights to Moscow, and normal relations with our northern neighbor," he said.