- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
U.S. ambassador liked debates in the Georgian Parliament2010-02-27 16:27
John Bass, the U.S. ambassador to Georgia, liked the annual report of the Georgian President in the Parliament and the following debates.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Later he said to Rustavi-2 TV company the what he saw and heard was the example of democracy development.
"I think, what I just witnessed was a great example of democracy in action. Transparency and capability are very important elements of healthy democracy. And I think both - the President's address to the Parliament and the four hours of debates that I just watched, are clear examples of a commitment to the challenges and problems, Georgia is facing today", the ambassador said.