- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Strong Georgia demands summoning the Security Council because of “Russia’s threat”2010-02-27 17:24
Giya Tortladze, the head of the Anti-Crisis Council and leader of String Georgia parliamentary fraction proposes President Mikheil Saakashvili to hold an urgent sitting of the National Security Council due to "threat from the side of Russia" - Novosti-Gruzia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"Russia and its satellite political forces are preparing a serious destabilization in Georgia both inside the country and at its borders," he said on Friday, at the sitting with the address of the President.
"For consideration of the corresponding information I propose to summon the Security Council sitting in the nearest days, and consider all the existing threats," he added.
In the view of Tortladze, the process of "collaborationism of unprecedented scale" is taking place in the country, when Georgian citizens sign agreements with leaders of the country, which was at war with Georgia.