- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Commission on parole recommended releasing 20 prisoners2010-03-01 10:53
Another release on parole is being prepared in Georgia. According to the Ministry for Penitentiary, Probation and Legal Assistance, the existing commission at the session in Sunday considered petitions on 146 prisoners.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to MP Eka Kherkheulidze, at the current stage they consider possibility of releasing 20 prisoners. Mostly there are cases of drug consumers and thieves. Among the recommended for release - two people under 18. The recommendations will be presented to the court, who in the course of the week will make the final decision.
In regard to the rest the commission decided that the punishment hasn't already reached its goal, and another petition can be submitted in 6 months.