- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia composed a song for Eurovision2010-03-01 13:00
At the Eurovision Song Contest 2010 Georgia will be represented by Sopho Nijaradze, with song Shine.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The song was elected by the Georgian audience and jury at the national final. The concert was held in Tbilisi Event Hall. Sopho Nijaradze sang 6 songs, and polling began.
The song will be presented at the second semi-final concert in Norway on May 27th.
For the first time Georgia participated in Eurovision in 2007, Sopho Khalvashi came 12th , in 2008 Diana Gurtskaya represented the country.
Last year Stephane and 3G group won the national contest, but finally refused to go to Moscow, where the Eurovision 2009 was hosted.
39 countries will participate in Eurovison 2010 in Oslo. 17 contestants will sing in each of the two semi-finals on May 25th and 27th .