- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
USA to open a new radar station in Georgia2010-03-01 14:29
The USA built a new radar station near Gonio settlement in Ajaria. John Bass, the U.S. ambassador to Georgia, today will open the object at the ceremony - Interfax.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The station was constructed by the U.S. side for the needs of the coastal guard of Georgia - U.S. embassy.
The radar station in Gonio will help the Georgian side control the coast line and prevent smuggling more effectively, the message says.
This station is the last in the list of the aid, rendered by the USA to Georgia in the framework of program on guarding borders and reinforcing the law.