- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
EU delegation arrives in Georgia2010-03-01 16:23
On March 3-4 the EU delegation, headed by Ángel Moratinos, the Foreign Minister of Spain, the EU chair country, will visit Georgia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
At today's traditional briefing deputy Foreign Minister of Georgia Nino Kalandadze stated the visit has big significance.
She called Moratinos "one of the friends of Georgia", who has quite close relations with the head of the Georgian Foreign Ministry.
Kalandadze called the topics of the coming talks: security policy, providing maximum information about the situation in South Ossetia and Abkhazia, implementation of the EUMM mandate in the two aforesaid regions.
In the course of the visit meeting with President Mikheil Saakashvili, Speaker David Bakradze, state Minister for Reintegration Temur Iakobashvili, Foreign Minister Grigol Vashadze will take place.
The EU delegation also expressed wish to visit the Verkhny [Upper] Lars checkpoint at the Georgian-Russian border.