- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Batumi is preparing for joint Georgian - American exercise2010-03-01 17:13
Coastal guard ship FFG 32 John Hall arrived in Batumi port. Its crew together with Georgian colleagues will conduct short-term drills on rescue and fighting illegal migration.gt-en-newsitem-inside
In Batumi the vessel was met by representatives of the executive power of Georgia, including Interior Minister Vano Merabishvili.
The ship arrived in Georgia on February 25th and has been staying in Poti for all the time. In Ajaria the crew will take part in opening coast guard base in settlement Gonio, bordering on Turkey.
Americans will also participate in cultural and sports events, organized for them. The John Hall will leave Batumi on March 3rd.